Patti, Zach, Molly and Maggie's mom
I've never realized just how much cooking/baking is a calming/stress-reducing activity for me. The last couple of weeks my mother has been very ill and in the hospital. I haven't been able to get in the kitchen and cook a thing... and we are so tired of all the hospital cafeteria and fast food that we've had to rely on these past weeks! Mom is doing better and now in a rehabilitation hospital. I look forward to getting back into the kitchen and cooking something delicious. In the meantime, I just received this and thought I'd pass it along:

There is a new online cooking club from Betty Crocker. Each week, The Mixer features a new class line-up complete with brand new recipes, tips and techniques, flavor secrets and much more. You can participate in a live chat with the Betty Crocker Kitchens experts or watch on-demand! It’s fun. It’s easy. It’s FREE.

Learn how to unlock the flavor secrets while making your favorite Asian dishes! Visit http://www.bettycrocker.com/themixer to join now.






0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin